Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nice

I know it's an overused and ordinary word but at the end of the day, that was how I felt. I looked it up on my new Dictionary.com App and it felt even more appropriate.

- adjective, nic-er, nic-est.
1. pleasing; agreeable; delightful: a nice visit.
2. amiably pleasant; kind: They are always nice to strangers.

This 365-day project is a good way to look back on the day and be grateful. So today,  I am thankful for:
  • a nice first day back in the office with lots of pleasant conversations with colleagues
  • a nice surprise, seeing my former boss M in the office again (yes, the boomerang works)
  • a nice steady pace writing and editing my first blog post for work (watch out for it)
  • a nice taxi driver who didn't mind waiting for a few minutes
  • a nice half pint of beer and appetizers with E
  • a nice evening with E, C, S and M (what a wonderful small world)
  • a nice breeze at the Esplanade
Wouldn't it be nice if all days were like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment