Friday, January 14, 2011

Cusp

I always thought it was cool how some horoscopes had me as a Taurus, others as a Gemini. Of course I'd just choose the better one for that particular day! Then I learned that there was such a thing as a cusp. I guess I'm a perfect Taurus-Gemini cusp as I was born at the stroke of midnight. Then the news just came in today that there is a new 13th zodiac sign which bumps up all the other signs. So the final verdict: I'm still under the Taurus sign!

Cusp is a great word though. It's neither here nor there; teetering on the edge; lingering in two places; being comfortably stuck in between places, things, spaces; a happy limbo. It's not a bad place to be in... for the most part.

2 comments:

  1. "CUSP": I love that! It evokes this feeling of excitement and anticipation about a transition.

    ReplyDelete