Sunday, January 16, 2011

Easy

"...easy as Sunday morning..."

I had such a pleasant Sunday all to myself. I slept in until 11 a.m. (considering I was home before midnight on a Saturday night!) and had a bowl of granola before going to Mass. Then I had an awesome massage at the nearby spa - my neck feels so much better and I don't have the headaches from last night anymore! I walked back home slooooowly and enjoyed the afternoon breeze. I had a $4 lunch at the coffee shop at 4 p.m. I put in two loads of laundry while I uploaded photos in between cat naps and yoga stretches. Before I knew it, my sister came by with my dad's yummy homemade raisin bread and I had two slices with chunky peanut butter. I got into my pajamas by 10 p.m. hoping I can wake up bright and early to start Monday off on the right foot.

Easy-peasy. Easy-going. Easy to please. Easily enjoyed. Easy as Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment