Monday, February 7, 2011

Again

And just like that, the Universe conspires once again. I sought and I was found. I knocked and had doors opened.

Two emails (and an exchange of messages) from two friends changed everything. All of a sudden, two of my unresolved issues cleared up. They had been living in my head rent-free the last few months and were starting to weigh me down. But the moment I asked for help, the good Universe opened up. Again. Thank You, God... again (I say meekly, embarrassed that I didn't pray and ask for help sooner). I'm glad to have you back again (and vice-versa, I hope!), N and D!

Tonight I also enjoyed the Janet Jackson concert where she sang all of her Number One hits... again! I'm glad that "Again" and "Together Again" were part of her line-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment