Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Backlog

My last word was exactly a month ago on the 8th of February. I counted and now I have to play catch-up on my backlog of 27 words. Argh. I've scribbled some random words-of-the-day on my iPhone's Notes, on scraps of paper and in my head. For some days, I will have to go back and try to relive them: What happened today? What was the day's highlight? How did I feel?

I feel bad that I have to backdate; here in the blogosphere, it sort of feels like cheating. My friend D was shocked when I told her that I go back in time and post something meant for days or weeks or months ago. I choose the date so I can remember the day. And it's my blog anyway so I can do what I want. Hee-hee.

Backlog on my blog = backblog. Why did I let the month go by without blogging? No more excuses, Nikki. Writers write and if you want to  call yourself a writer, you better get back into the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment